Primitives for the Core and Core Ext wordsets.
Primitives for the Double and Double-Ext wordsets.
Based on the TestWords Harness by John Hayes.
Primitives for the Tool and Tool-Ext Wordsets.
The superclass for Java primitive classes.
Package org.rigwit.forth.words Description
Forth Word Sets.
A number of standard word sets are defined in the various classes.
All of the the classes extend the
class, which provides access to the Forth Virtual Machine via a
These files include:
- Java Primitives, Forth words written in Java.
- Java Helpers, Java methods and fields that are not reflected
as Forth words.
- High-Level Forth Source.
- Environment Queries, as Java methods.
See The Word Set Abstract Class
for further details.
The Current word sets/classes are:
- All 182 of the 200x Core and Core Ext words have been implemented.
- Just enough words from the 200x Double and Double Ext words
to run the core test suite:
- The John Hays test harness. In addition to the test harness
}) it also
- +echo ( -- )
- Echo the input string to the output device as it is being
- -echo ( -- )
- Disable the input echo of input strings.
- Words from the 200x Tools and Tools Ext word sets.
- The words necessary to run the core test suite:
- A few words to help in the development:
- The following non standard words have also been defined:
- /** ( -- )
- Read a multi-line comment terminated with the character
- next-arg ( -- c-addr u )
- Returns the next argument from the command line.
Return 0 0 if there not arguments left.